- Building new bikes for shop floor and customers
- Assessing and quoting bicycle repair
- Carrying out all service and repair work in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Assisting shop floor staff with bike sales
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a bicycle workshop.
- Be fully knowledgeable in Di2 diagnostics
- Good communication skills – Clear and concise telephone manner and written English
- Be self-motivating, and capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- Presentable and professional
- Cytech II qualified
Our Benefits Include:
- Generous 25 Days annual leave plus the national Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Incredible Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Support for Reserve Forces Scheme
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Training Bursaries
- Amazing volunteering opportunities
There are currently no vacancies.