Our Store Managers
Our Store Managers are responsible for all aspects of day to day running and commercial development of their retail store and the development of a high performing store team.
The Management and development of Our People
- Managing the recruitment process for the store team
- Leading the team by establishing and clearly communicating goals and targets
- Ensuring there is a focus on development and training
Setting the highest standards of Customer Service Excellence
- Ensuring that customer is at the forefront of all decision making
- Ensuring that the correct level of stock depth is maintained on the sales floor
- Implementing promotions and window campaigns in a timely manner.
The management of Finance and Sales
- Ensuring growing profitability through effective merchandising and utilisation of selling space/floor area.
- Monitoring sales performance and analysing sales information
- Planning, organising and controlling appropriate levels of staff coverage.
Compliance with Asset Protection and Health and Safety regulations
- Controlling all systems relating to financial, security and administrative procedures, including regular stock counts in line with company audit procedures
- Complying with company procedures for reconciliation of store takings, security of cash and banking procedures.
- Acting as branch key holder, taking accountability for security of the store premises
- Ensuring the Health and Safety training for yourself and your team is kept up to date.
- Knowledge of the outdoor retail market
- A proven track record of store management
- Effective use of merchandising and sales reports whilst maintaining a hands-on approach
- An ability to manage yours, and your teams time effectively ensuring the store remains time and cost efficient
- Strong financial acumen, with the ability to read, understand and interpret sales data
- An active interest in the outdoors
Our Benefits Include:
- Generous 25 Days annual leave plus the national Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Incredible Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Support for Reserve Forces Scheme
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Training Bursaries
- Amazing volunteering opportunities
There are currently no vacancies.