Our Store Managers
Our Store Managers are responsible for all aspects of day to day running and commercial development of their retail store and the development of a high performing store team.
Want to know what it’s like being a Store Manager at Outdoor and Cycle Concepts? Click here to read a first hand account of a typical day in the life from Store Manager Callum.
The Management and development of Our People
- Recruiting top talent to join and compliment the existing skills within your store team
- Encouraging teamwork and collaboration by establishing and communicating goals and targets
- Supporting our colleagues on their professional journeys through coaching, development and training
Setting the Highest Standards of Customer Service Excellence
- Ensuring that customer is at the forefront of all decision making
- Maintaining the correct stock levels on the shop floor and in stock rooms
- Presenting high standards of visual merchandising by implementing appropriate promotional campaigns and window displays
The Management of Finance and Sales
- Growing profitability through effective merchandising and utilisation of selling space.
- Monitoring and analysing sales performance and information
- Planning, organising and controlling appropriate levels of staff coverage.
Asset Protection and Health and Safety
- Controlling all systems relating to financial, security and administrative procedures
- Complying with company procedures for reconciliation of store takings, security of cash and banking procedures.
- Acting as branch key holder, taking accountability for security of the store premises
- Ensuring the Health and Safety training for yourself and your team is kept up to date.
We believe in giving our colleagues a package that is more than just base salary. So here is our chance to show you what we offer:
- Base salary which is competitive with similar roles in the area
- Staff discount which provides discounts of about 40-50%
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme which rewards company and personal performance
- Opportunity to take on an apprenticeship
- Discounts with our partners such as the National Trust
- Cycle to Work scheme
For a full list of our Store Manager benefits click here.
There are currently no vacancies.