Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Retail Supervisor
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need
- Closing Date
- £11.07 per hour
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as a Retail Supervisor.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Runners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
As a member of our retail team, you’ll be working alongside like-minded people and our ever-growing customer base. Day-to-day you can expect to be:
- Delivering a high level of customer service including resolving customer concerns
- Providing customers with a range of specialist services such as boot fits, IMBOX, gait analysis etc
- Onboarding and mentoring new colleagues
- Developing leadership competencies and operational expertise using our eLearning system and People and Product Development Team
- Performing key holder duties such as opening and closing the store
- Ensuring a safe and compliant working environment by taking personal responsibility for health and safety and store policies and procedures
- Leading the team in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
- Coaching colleagues to achieve a high-performance culture and improve service and selling skills
- Assisting with administration and compliance duties
Please note this role is 40 hours per week working on a rota basis. You will be required to work some weekends.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- An understanding of how a store operates
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £11.07 per hour (£8.97 for under 21’s)
- Bonus of up to £750 per annum (in proportion with hours worked)
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- Up to 33 days holiday (in proportion with hours worked) with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer here at O&CC check out our brochure here.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.