Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Store Manager
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need
- Closing Date
- £30000 - 32000 per annum
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as a Store Manager.
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Runners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
Our Store Managers drive the customer journey in our stores and deliver a memorable retail experience by:
- Leading, motivating, and mentoring the store team to adopt a customer first approach
- Performing core retail operational procedures relating to inventory and stock, audits, and banking
- Presenting the store to a high standard in line with the brand visual merchandising guidelines, including implementing seasonal promotions and campaigns
- Communicating with our People and Product Development team to provide your team with opportunities for development and progression
- Demonstrating your understanding of KPI’s and performance metrics to analyse and improve your store’s performance
- Recruiting, training, and onboarding new colleagues with support from our People Resourcing team
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Have experience running a store including budgeting and planning, operational activities, and visual merchandising
- Lead with a customer first approach and are happy to advise and help customers find the perfect product for their adventure
- Know how to build and develop a great team who share your passion for customer service and the outdoors
- Strive to continuously develop and improve yourself, the store, and your team
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £30,000-£32,000 per annum
- Bonus of up to £2000 per annum
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle
- Critical Illness cover
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer here at O&CC check out our brochure here.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.