Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
- Closing Date
- £25000 - 28000
Please note this role is predominantly working from home but you will be required to work 5-8 days per month from our office in Kemble.
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as an Assistant Merchandiser – Brand Merchandising.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Runners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
- Managing orders, ensuring we are brining in the appropriate products in the correct quantities at the right time to meet consumer demand, whilst staying within your intake limits
- Re-forecasting forward orders, ensuring suppliers are aware of expected demand and that they will have the correct quantities available
- Managing the allocation setup to maximise the return on stock already in the business
- Ensuring Merchandising Assistant inputs initial allocation setup as per the range list
- Holding responsibility for trading the allocation setup in season, including adjusting sales curves, size patterns, consolidating stock and managing old stock
- Liaising with suppliers to set up delivery processes to stores
- Reviewing weekly sales and stock and creating supplier orders to replenish sales
- Monitoring fragmentation at store level and taking action to mitigate
- Meeting regularly with Regional and Store teams.
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Experience in a merchandising environment
- An understanding of the buying and merchandising process
- Strong communication and administration skills
- The ability to input data accurately and consistently
- Excellent IT skills including using the Microsoft Office suite
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
- Bonus of up to £1,250 per annum
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochure here.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.