Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Customer Analyst
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
- Closing Date
- £35000 - 38000
Please note this role is predominantly working from home with 5-8 days per month based at our office in Kemble.
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as our Customer Analyst.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Runners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
- Analysing customer journey and purchase behaviour and leveraging patterns and trends to provide actionable insights
- Identifying customer segmentation to support customer relationship initiatives
- Initiating analysis that can generate additional customer insight for marketing activity to add value to customer sales initiatives
- Providing timely and accurate weekly/monthly reporting and dashboards of customer KPIs and segmentation performance
- Measuring, analysing, and reporting on performance pertaining to the organizations’ loyalty program
- Working with the team to deliver customer targets
- Building strong internal relationships with colleagues across the business.
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Experience working as an analyst with a background in customer relationship marketing
- Worked with web analytic systems, customer data platforms, and associated applications
- Advanced Excel skills and are proficient in using the Microsoft suite of products
- Working knowledge of relational database structures, query languages and data modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in statistics, or in a quantitative field, such as mathematics
- High levels of motivation and a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total rewards package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £35,000 – £38,000 per annum
- Bonus of up to £3,125 per annum
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle
- Critical Illness cover
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochure here.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.