Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Warehouse Operative
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
- Closing Date
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as our Warehouse Operative.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Runners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
- Unpacking deliveries and scanning stock into the right location
- Consolidating stock
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Picking stock ready for dispatch to our stores
Please note this role is 40 hours per week. We have several shifts available:
- Sunday – Wednesday 06.00 – 16.30
- Wednesday – Saturday 06.00 – 16.30
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Understanding of warehouse systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £22,880 per annum
- Seasonal incentive of up to £750
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochure here.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.