Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Content Manager
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
- Closing Date
£37000 - 39000
Please note this role is predominantly working from home with 5-8 days per month based at our office in Kemble.
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as our Content Manager.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined byRunners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
- Working with Content, Marketing, Creative and Ecommerce teams to plan, write and deliver engaging content that’s consistent across all channels
- Owning and maintaining a content calendar that plans and schedules the delivery of content throughout the year
- Owning the email marketing calendar and ensuring alignment with the overarching content calendar
- Planning and delivering content for all three brands
- Coordinating and delivering seasonal campaign content for each brand in line with marketing objectives and creative concept
- Leading the content team including managing absences and holiday, reviews and associated development, training, and onboarding
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
You’ll fit right in if you have
- Experience in a similar fast-paced role, ideally within the retail sector
- Experience planning and delivering content marketing projects
- An understanding of multi-channel marketing
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Expertise with using SEO best practice to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total rewards package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £37,000 – £39,000 per annum
- Bonus of up to £3,125 per annum
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle
- Critical Illness cover
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochurehere.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.