Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
- Closing Date
Please note this role is predominantly working from home but you will be required to work 5-8 days per month from our office in Kemble.
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as a Copywriter.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined byRunners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
- Working with the Content Manager and wider teams to manage, track and deliver brand and commercial content for the purposes of customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, and advocacy
- Managing all inbound copy requests from across the business and tracking their on-time delivery
- Working with email and CRM teams to review and analyse email performance and learn from results
- Generating new ideas for content via research and creative thinking
- Working across all three brands, changing style and tone of voice accordingly
- Acting as brand and tone of voice guardian to ensure all customer facing copy has consistent messaging and voice
- Supporting the Content Manager in the delivery of the seasonal content calendar and campaigns
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Copywriting or content creation, either from a client or agency background
- The ability to craft compelling and engaging copy which moves readers through the marketing funnel
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- The ability to adapt your writing to different channels, formats, brands or audiences
- An understanding of digital content platforms and experience of writing for channels including email, web, social media and blog content
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £30,000 per annum
- Bonus of up to £1,250 per annum
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochurehere.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.