Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
Permanent, Full Time
- Application For:
- Retail Designer
- Employment Type:
- Permanent, Full Time
- Cotswold Outdoor / Runners Need / Snow & Rock
- Closing Date
Please note this role is predominantly working from home with 5-8 days per month based at our office in Kemble.
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as our Retail Designer.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined byRunners Need and Snow + Rock to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
- Supporting our Project Managers by providing initial design layouts, planning and construction drawings
- full design packs for new stores and refits
- Carrying out full store surveys along with attending scoping visits
- Supporting all orders related to projects
- Contributing to all standard detail documents
- Coordinating all external supplier drawings
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Experience (ideally three years plus) working within retail design in a similar role
- Strong communication skills to enable conversations/presentations with both internal and external partners
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at one time
- Willingness to travel across the UK/Ireland to get a in person look at our stores and their design
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total rewards package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £30,500 per annum
- Bonus of up to £3125 per annum
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle
- Critical Illness cover
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochurehere.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.